Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Story

This is my story titled "Mia's Magic." But you should probably already know that. The picture to the right (if I haven't changed it) is the cover picture that I used for my story. Isn't it pretty? Don't worry, I asked permission from the person who owns the picture before I used it (Dang, that was so long ago). If you want to see more of the pictures that this person had made please visit http://xcrystlxdiamndx.deviantart.com

This is not a Skulduggery Pleasant fan fic (even though it is completely awesome). But I still you want you to read it because it the only really good writing I have done in.......forever. Be warned that I wrote this when I was in the 8th grade so it might not be as amazing as all of those other stories out there, but you still have to read it.
Ok, enough of that. I'll post the first part of chapter one..........eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment